WinUAE 1.4.0 WIP #2 (25.02.2007)
Estimated release date: 5-7 days
Major changes since last WIP:
- FPU emulation floating point to integer conversion fixed (proper clamping instead of truncating)
- uaeserial.device compatibility improved
- New serial port detection didn't detect all types of serial ports
- Random sound errors after adjusting sound GUI setting on the fly
- Directory filesystem ACTION_COPY_DIR_FH (DupLockFromFH) memory leak
- Model specific small memory map differences implemented
And usual small tweaks and adjustments here and there..
WinUAE 1.4.0 WIP #1 (28.01.2007)
Estimated release date: 2-4 weeks.
- CDTV emulation, including CD controller, internal SRAM and 64KB SRAM expansion memory card support.
- More compatible SPTI CD32/CDTV CD support.
- Advanced Chipset configuration. Miscellaneous model specific hardware configuration entries like real time clock chip type, CIA-A TOD clock source, RAMSEY, FAT GARY register emulation etc.)
- Rewritten harddisk configuration system. No more lost hardfile or virtual directory configuration entries if path was missing etc.
- A3000/A4000 motherboard RAM bank support.
- Added Arcadia bios rom type selection.
- New Windows Vista -style application icon added :)
- It was not possible to disable keyboard layout C after enabling it.
- Sound panel settings were not always enabled correctly.
- -datapath command line parameter didn't work.
- Disk image drag and drop didn't work.
- Quickstart panel disk swapping is properly delayed again.
- Some Picasso96 display modes were not available.
- bsdsocket freeze fix (Aminetradio)
- Windows driver Catweasel support works again.
- "Faster RTG"-mode lockups fixed.